Application Process for BOS 1 and BOS 2 is now open - links below
Thanks to Katie Tracey for the banner photos.
DISCOUNT DEADLINE REMINDER: You are reminded that if entering both events then the price is significantly less if you register on or before 1 May.
NOTE RE CLASSES:
- Hang Gliding Class 1 Sport is to be used for Club Class Entries
- Hang Gliding Class 2 is to be used for registration for all non-competitive entries
If you have previously registered for a CIVL event: log in and the process should be straightforward.
If you do not already have a CIVL account: here are some tips:
- Choose the "Registration" link and follow the instructions.
- Once you have a CIVL ID you can register for the BOS competitions.
A couple of points to note during the registration process:
- The system will ask you for a "participant number". Choose any number you like, for example a number on your wing if you have one. The system will tell you if that number has been taken; choose a different one.
- The system requires you to enter your insurance details. For British pilots "NHS" will do in the "Insurance company" field, and "123" will do for a number.
- For licence numbers etc use your BHPA number.
- You only need to complete the essential sections (unless you want to add more)
If you have difficulties registering: Email - firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try to help you out. (Irene)
- You will show as on the waiting list
- Your status will change once payment has been confirmed.
(This may not be immediate so please be patient).
Registration for the BOS End of Season Fly-in - to follow
This will be published after BOS 2 when we will know if it will include Additional Scoring Days or not.