|Female Class 1||Y|
- All scoring is carried Out using the latest FAI FScomp system with the option to revert to a previous version in the event of newly found bugs.
- For instruments that cannot be downloaded via GPSdump, igc files are required.
- Your GPS must be 3D, preferably with Barograph pressure,
- We happy to receive tracks via email as long as they are
- sent "asap", after landing,
- Are in "igc" format
- g record intact.
- The pilot is easily identifiable
- If possible we will use tracks via LT24. We will endeavour to send you by txt your distance and start time.
- The quicker you get your GPS back to the scoring room, the quicker we can get some scores generated.
- We aim to get scores published by 10pm
- Parameters: these are fixed and to be used throughout the Series
|Nominal Distance||45 km|
|Activating Distance||Nominal Time||1.5|
|GPS Datum||WGS 84||Nominal Launch||0.96|
|Minimun Distance||10km||Nominal Goal||0.3|
|use distance points||yes||use Time points||yes|
|use departure points||no||use leading points||yes|
|use arrival position points||yes||use arrival time points||no|