1 Eligibility criteria
- All UK entrants must be
- current flying members of the BHPA
- Minimum of Pilot rated
- If UK based, members of the BHPA club in the area they usually fly.
- To gain WPRS points pilots should have an FAI license
- Foreign applicants must hold a minimum pilot rating of Pilot or its equivalent. For pilots holding a qualification awarded by another nation’s hang gliding association this must be at least equivalent to the international Safepro 4 standard. An FAI IPPI card may be required as proof of this.
- All foreign pilots in Open Series competitions must provide proof of 3rd party liability insurance
- The Competitions Panel reserves the right to refuse entry to a pilot, subject to appeal.
2 Selection Criteria
- in online registration order
3 Documentation requirements
- FAI Sporting Licence
- Pilot’s National licence (BHPA Card)
- Signed application form
- Signed Release of liability, Waiver of Legal rights
1: BHPA 3rd party insurance or equivalent